- CQ Ingredients Trade, Inc (Innobake), a company that provides food service of prime bakery ingredients, takes your privacy seriously. We are committed in complying with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act 10173), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, as well as other applicable laws and rules [collectively, “Privacy Laws”]. We recognize the importance of your personal data, hence, it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process it.
- Personal Data or Information refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- Please read this Policy carefully. Should you have any questions regarding this Policy and/or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Unit 215 Parc Chateau Condominium Onyx Rd.,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Tel. 8638.73.44 / 8638.38.94
- By using our services, registering an account with us, and/or visiting our website, you acknowledge and agree to our practices, requirements, and/or policies outlined in this Policy; and, you hereby consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data as described herein.
- If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Policy, please do not use our services and/or access our website.
- We reserve the right to amend this Policy anytime. Any changes we make to this Policy shall be posted on our website.
II. DATA COLLECTION
- A. When is Data Collected
- We will/may collect your personal data in the following instances, although this list is non-exhaustive:
i. When you visit our website, register an account with us, and/or use our services;
ii. When you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or a physical form;
iii. When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information regarding your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
iv. When you interact with us through (but not limited to) telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and email;
vi. When you carry out transactions through our services;
vii. When you provide us feedback or complaints;
viii. When you register for a contest or promotion; or
ix. When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
- When you visit, use or interact with our website, we may collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, which technologies may be downloaded to your device and may set or modify settings on your device. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol address [“IP address”], computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our website, and the times of visit. We may collect, use disclose and/or process this information only for the purposes stated below.
- Our website may collect precise information about the location of your device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for one or more Purposes including but not limited to location-based services that you request or to deliver relevant content to you based on your location. You are able to withdraw your permission for us to acquire this information on your location through your browser settings.
- B. What Data is Collected
- The personal data we collect includes but is not limited to:
ii. Email address;
iii. Date of birth;
iv. Home and/or billing address;
v. Bank account and payment information;
vi. Telephone number;
viii. Any other information about the user when the user signs up to use our services or website, and when the user uses our services or website, as well as information related to how the user uses our services or website; and ix. Aggregate data on content the user engages with.
- If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information, you may opt out at any time by notifying any of our sales agent via website live chat, direct call or text message, or e-mail.
- Further information on opting out can be found in Section XVI (HOW TO OPT-OUT, REMOVE, REQUEST ACCESS OR CORRECT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED US). However, opting out or withdrawing your consent to our data collection may affect your use of our services.
- The personal data we collect includes but is not limited to:
III. CREATING AN ACCOUNT
In order to use certain functionalities of our services, you will have to create a user account which requires you to submit certain personal data. When you register and create an account, we require you to provide us with your name and email address as well as a user name. We also ask for additional information such as your telephone number, email address, shipping address, photo identification, bank account details, age, date of birth, gender and interests. Upon activating an account, you will select a user name and password. Your user name and password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account.
IV. VIEWING WEB PAGES
As with most websites, your computer sends information which may include personal data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our website. This typically includes but not limited to your computer’s IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, date/time, and sometimes a cookie (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
- We may implement cookies or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our website and the services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the services or website are used or visited by how many people, and to track movements within our website. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase and pages you have viewed. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website usage.
VI. VIEWING AND DOWNLOADING CONTENT AND ADVERTISING
As with browsing web pages, when you watch content and advertising and access other software on our website or through our services, most of the same information is sent to us (including, without limitation, IP Address, operating system, etc.). However, instead of page views, your computer sends us information on the content, advertisement viewed and/or software installed by our services and the website and time.
VII. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We provide customer service support through online chat, direct calls and text messages, and/or e-mail. In order to provide customer support, we will ask for your Name, Contact Details, Address, and Inquiry/Concern. We only use information received from customer support requests for customer support services and we do not transfer to or share this information with any third parties.
We may request information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose your information to us. Information requested may include but not limited to contact information and demographic information. Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our services and will not be transferred to third parties, other than our contractors who help us to administer or act upon the survey.
IX. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
- We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To consider and/or process your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties through our services;
ii. To manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our services and our website, as well as your relationship and user account with us;
iii. To manage, operate, administer and provide you with as well as to facilitate the provision of our services, including but not limited to remembering your preferences;
iv. To tailor your experience through the services by displaying content according to your interests and preferences, providing a faster method for you to access your account and submit information to us and allowing us to contact you, if necessary;
v. To respond, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfill your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
vi. To enforce our Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreements;
vii. To protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
viii. For identification and/or verification;
ix. To maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our services;
x. To deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any inquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
xi. To contact or communicate with you for the purpose of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you in relation to our services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
xii. to conduct research, analysis and development activities, including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling, to analyze how you use our services, to improve our services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience;
xiii. To allow for audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience with our services;
ix. Provided you give us your prior consent, for marketing and in this regard, to send you by various modes of communication such as postal mail, email, location-based services or otherwise, marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including but not limited to products and/or services of third parties whom we may collaborate or tie up with) that Innobake (and/or its affiliates or related corporations) may be selling, marketing or promoting, whether such products or services exist now or are created in the future;
x. To respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Innobake or on its related corporations or affiliates;
xi. To produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;
xii. To carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including but not limited to background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
xiii. To audit our services or business;
xiv. To prevent or investigate any actual or suspected violations of our Terms of Service, fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to your use of our services or any other matter arising from your relationship with us, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
xv. To store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction;
xvi. To deal with and/or facilitate a business asset transaction or a potential business asset transaction, where such transaction involves Innobake as a participant or involves only a related corporation or affiliate of Innobake as a participant or involves Innobake and/or any one or more of Innobake’s related corporations or affiliates as participant(s), and there may be other third party organizations who are participants in such transaction; and/or,
xvii. Any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Innobake may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or pursuant to an order of a court or by any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Innobake or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
i. Comply with legal process;
ii. Comply with a request from any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Innobake;
iii. Enforce the Innobake Terms of Service or this Policy;
iv. Respond to any threatened or actual claims asserted against Innobake or other claim that any content violates the rights of third parties;
v. Respond to your requests for customer service; or,
vi. Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Innobake, its users and/or the public.
- As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by Privacy Laws.
- We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
X. HOW INNOBAKE PROTECTS AND RETAINS PERSONAL DATA
- We implement a variety of security measures and strive to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems. User personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. However, there can be no guarantee of absolute security.
- We will retain personal data in accordance with Privacy Laws. That is, we will destroy or anonymize your personal data when we have reasonably determined that:
i. The purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data;
ii. Retention is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes; and,
iii. No other legitimate interests warrant further retention of such personal data.
- If you cease using our platform, or your permission to use the platform and/or our services is terminated or withdrawn, we may continue storing, using and/or disclosing your personal data in accordance with Policy and our obligations under Privacy Laws. Subject to applicable law, we may securely dispose of your personal data without prior notice to you.
XI. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM INNOBAKE’S VISITORS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
- In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether located within or outside the Philippines, for one or more of the above-stated purposes. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated purposes.
- Such third parties include but not limited to:
i. Our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
ii. Other users of our platform for one or more of the above-stated purposes;
iii. Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centers;
iv. Buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Innobake’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by Innobake about our service users is among the assets transferred; or to a counterparty in a business asset transaction that Innobake or any of its affiliates or related corporations is involved in; and
v. Third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the purposes.
- This may require, among other things, sharing of statistical and demographic information about our users and their use of our services with suppliers of advertisements and programming.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Privacy Laws permit an organization such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the laws shall continue to apply.
- Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access personal data transmitted to or contained on the site, technologies may malfunction or not work as anticipated, or someone might access, abuse or misuse information through no fault of ours. We will nevertheless deploy reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data as required by Privacy Laws. However, there can be no guarantee of absolute security such as but not limited to when unauthorized disclosure arises from malicious and sophisticated hacking through no fault of ours.
XII. INFORMATION ON CHILDREN
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal data or non-personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 nor is any part of our website or other services directed to children under the age of 13. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow such children under your care to submit personal data to Innobake. In the event that personal data of a child under the age of 13 in your care is disclosed to Innobake, you hereby consent to the processing of the child’s personal data and accept and agree to be bound by this Policy on behalf of such child. We will close any accounts used exclusively by such children and will remove and/or delete any personal data we believe was submitted by any child under the age of 13.
XIII. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
- We, and third parties, may from time to time make software applications downloads available for your use on or through our services. These applications may separately access, and allow a third party to view, your identifiable information, such as your name, your user name, your device’s IP Address or other information such as any cookies that you may previously have installed or that were installed for you by a third party software application or website. Additionally, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by Innobake. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise.
XIV. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY SITES
- We do not guarantee the security of personal data and/or other information that you provide on third party sites. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control. When you place orders or access your personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information you supply is encrypted into our database to be only accessed as stated above.
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may choose various third party websites to link to, and frame within, the website. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies as well as security arrangements. Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party web sites (even if offered on or through our website) may not be received by us.
- We have no responsibility or liability for the content, security arrangements (or lack thereof) and activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and the links placed upon each of them and therefore welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
XV. TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OVERSEAS
Your personal data and/or information may be transferred to, stored or processed outside of the Philippines. In most cases, your personal data will be processed in the Philippines where our servers are located and our central database is operated. Innobake will only transfer your information overseas in accordance with Privacy Laws.
XVI. HOW TO OPT-OUT, REMOVE, REQUEST ACCESS OR CORRECT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED US
- A. Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by by notifying any of our sales agent via website live chat, direct call or text message, or e-mail. We will process such requests in accordance with this Policy and our obligations under Privacy Laws. However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will not be able to continue providing our services to you and we may need to terminate your existing relationship and/or contract with us.
- B. Requesting Access and/or Correction of Personal Data
- If you have an account with us, you may personally access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by notifying any of our sales agent via website live chat, direct call or text message, or e-mail. If you do not have an account with us, you may request to access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by notifying any of our sales agent via website live chat, direct call or text message, or e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with Privacy Laws where they require and/or entitle an organization to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances.
- A. Withdrawing Consent
XVII. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also read the Terms of Service establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, our services and other related policies.